Tuesday, September 14, 2004

How To Avoid Becoming A Credit Victim



It's hard getting around to update this blog. So many things to do. I got my plate full with lots of different online projects.

Today, my partner and I have just finished a new concept that should help millions of people with their credit problems. It's called MakeTheBankPay.com. It's not credit repair or credit counseling or debt settlement.

It's a new site and we're excited to get new affiliates via ClickBank for our program and e-book sales.

For more details, visit our page at MakeTheBankPay.com

If you have a free minute from your equally busy schedule, please stop by.

3 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Johnnie said...

Bravo! This blog is excellent. I have just recently started one and was browsing around and yours was exactly what I have been looking for.

This post is not a direct response to your 'How to avoid becoming a credit victim' post. That was an excellent post though. It is more of an attempt to let you know that someone out here really is interested in what you are saying.

I just started my own website program to try to make money online. I must say it has turned out to be alot of work. Sometimes when I stop and look at what I've done thus far and it really doesn't look like much, but I know that if I'll just keep on plugging along it will pay off.

I will link to your blog on my website as well as my personal blog asap!!

Thanks Again.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger blogtelecast.com said...

Johnnie,

Thank you very much for your kind comments about my blog. I know what you mean. It is a lot of work. I try to write down about a dozen marketing processes and do them every day for all my sites. I am getting increased revenues and traffic as a result. I try to focus only on the marketing processes and sites that produce results. Best regards to you!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger NovaPrime said...

Thanks for the publishing an interesting blog. It's full of useful information. :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home