Thursday, August 19, 2004

What I found today



Today I found this nifty web site that will help you increase your page rank by submitting your site and providing a good 250-1200 word description of it. This great site is called Wirte-it-up.com

This is how they describe the benefits of using their free submission services:

http://www.write-it-up.com/why-submit.cfm

You should definitely stop by and submit your site. It will be reviewed by humans, (not aliens)
and if your sites passes the test, it will be approved. I submitted mine today.
Before I forget, here's another great source to submit your article(s) to. It even creates a mini-site for your with the articles of your choice. All this is great for your Google's Page Ranking. I highly recommend you check out this site. It can do a lot of good for exposure as your articles can be picked up by webmasters around the world!

Speaking of articles, another gem, especially if you write articles for traffic, recognition and profits...

http://www.arcanaweb.com/resources/article-directories.html

This webmaster has done an excellent job in putting this site together so you can submit your information to a lot of different places. It's a great collection of of article directories.
Add this to your arsenal of tools to enhance your traffic and hopefully make more sales.
Keep checking back as you may find a link or two here that you may not have already checked out. I promise to try to only post "useful and unique" as much as possible. In a few months this blog will be full of very useful traffic-boosting, marketing intensive links for your benefit.

And if you want to learn more about copywriting, one excellent source is found right here:

12 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mario!

I just saw a post you made at the "How To" Forum where you left a link to this blog. So I gave it a click and have been reading your great posts... and then saw you mention one of MY websites here! :) The arcanaweb.com one with the free articles directory.

Thanks very much for the kudos and for letting your visitors know about my resource. And my compliments go to you for the really interesting posts you've made to your blog so far. I love finding sites by people who discuss real-world experiences with what they're trying online to boost their ebusiness!

And your post about website traffic being so important is bang-on and certainly timely, what with John Reese's 'Traffic Secrets' just being released. As a matter of fact, I think traffic is *so* important that I just forked over $1000 to get John's course. :)

So thanks again and keep up the great work. I have just now added your blog's RSS feed to my reader and look forward to your future posts.

Best regards,

-Steve Gill
steve1@arcanamedia.com

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger blogtelecast.com said...

You're very welcome! I intend to add a lot more information here as times permits. Thanks for the compliments.

Mario

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous leading article submission said...

Your Blog. It's nice . If you ever need article submission software related stuff, I'm sure you'd be interested in article submission software.

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous articles for publishers said...

Hi Mario,
Your blog is wonderful, although What I found today isn't exactly what I was looking for: free to use articles, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in free to use articles, but during my search for more information I discovered What I found today, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous articles for publishers said...

Hi Mario,
I was looking for information about free to use website content when I discovered What I found today, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
But before I continue my search for free to use website content I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

 
At 4:34 AM, Anonymous free articles said...

Hi Mario,
What I found today is truly a nice piece of work!
While looking for more information about articles for publishers,
I see so much rubbish, that I am glad to find a blog like yours.
My interest goes out to articles for publishers related information,
but What I found today is a real inspiration for me.

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous articles to submit said...

Hi Mario,
Your blog is wonderful, although What I found today isn't exactly what I was looking for: articles to submit, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in articles to submit, but during my search for more information I discovered What I found today, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Submit URL said...

Mario,

I took a look at your post
regarding Submit URL .

You are invited to place a link to
your blog on our website for free. See:

http://www.quickregister.net/infowizards


We get over 18,000 visitors per day.
Many are looking for Submit URL
related products and services.

We have a specific category for Submit URL .
Your listing will be spidered by the search
engines under Submit URL . Our pages
are made to be search engine friendly.
We hope you take a moment to take
advantage of this free advertising.

Cheers,

John

http://www.quickregister.net
Free Search Engine Submission Service.

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous topdog said...

Mario,

I took a look at your post
regarding linkworld .

You are invited to place a link to
your blog on our website for free. See:

http://www.quickregister.net/infowizards


We get over 18,000 visitors per day.
Many are looking for linkworld
related products and services.

We have a specific category for linkworld .
Your listing will be spidered by the search
engines under linkworld . Our pages
are made to be search engine friendly.
We hope you take a moment to take
advantage of this free advertising.

Cheers,

John

http://www.quickregister.net
Free Search Engine Submission Service.

 
At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://uzdtmglf.com/hzfi/nozo.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jeytstrt.com/tquu/frsb.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://uzdtmglf.com/hzfi/nozo.html | http://ltwootki.com/gizv/nubv.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home